Do not order anything from this company.Their "customer services representatives" lie and they will charge your credit card repeatedly.

I ordered something from them then six months later they charge my credit card again and send me the same order. Customer service said it was a mistake and they would pay for the return shipping. I shipped it back and they said they didn't receive it and that they don't pay for returned shipping.

And they said that I had signed up to receive these automatic shipments.I have proof that I didn't and proof from the post office that they received the product.

Had an Experience with NorthStar Nutritionals?

Comments

I ordered some products from Northstar in February 2014, then in May without my approval, they charged my credit card again and shipped the same product without my authorization.

I have contacted the company but there is no reply until now.

I'm considering replace my credit card number, in anticipation of this company's unauthorized charges in the future

melissaatnorthstar
Baltimore, Maryland, United States #628340

Hello, My name is Melissa and I am a representative for NorthStar Nutritionals.We are working very hard to make sure that every customer receives our absolute best service and I sincerely apologize if that did not happen with you.

I assure you that it is not our policy to charge credit cards for Smart Ship without our customer's authorization and I can imagine the frustration this might have caused for you.

I would like to get your feedback about what we could have done to serve you better.Please contact me at anytime via email at melissaj@northstarnutritionals.com or 443-353-4030 from 8:30 am to 5 pm EST.